Easy holiday or weeknight side
Adapted from Shakertown Cookbook
1 15-16 ounce can of corn, drained
2 Tablespoons of all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
1 3/4 cup whole milk
1. Preheat oven 325 F degrees.
2. Mix together flour, salt, butter, and sugar with mixer.
3. Add eggs, beat well.
4. Stir in the drained corn and milk
5. Pour into buttered casserole dish – deep dish pie pan works well.
6. Bake for 45 – 60 minutes
7. Stir once halfway through baking.
8. Remove from oven when a knife comes out clean and the corn pudding is brown on top.
If you double or triple the recipe for a crowd, cooking time will increase.