Garlicky Shrimp with feta and roasted red peppers in a broth that goes well with rice. Serves 5-6 people with leftovers. Adapted from a recipe from Real Simple
2 12-ounce packages of frozen raw, peeled and deveined shrimp
2 12-ounce jar of roasted red peppers, cut in 1" pieces
4 cloves of garlic, sliced
4 Tbs olive oil
12 ounce of feta, crumbled
1/2 t kosher salt
1/2 t pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Defrost shrimp by running warm water over them in a colander.
3. Combine shrimp, red peppers, garlic, olive oil, and salt and pepper in a bowl.
4. Put mixture in a 9 x 12 casserole dish.
5. Top with crumbled feta.
5. Bake ~20 minutes, until shrimp is pink and opaque.
6. Serve with rice.
Keywords: garlic shrimp with feta and red peppers