In this episode, Anna Lutz and Elizabeth Davenport are joined by Yaffi Lvova, a registered dietitian nutritionist specializing in early childhood nutrition and founder of Baby Bloom Nutrition. Yaffi is a proud mom to twins plus one and is passionate about providing nutrition guidance to pregnant moms and new parents through the transition to parenthood. In this episode we discuss how Yaffi’s own “rough tumble,” as she puts it, into parenthood inspired her to focus in pediatric nutrition and Yaffi answers questions about a wide variety of early childhood feeding topics including:
- Responsive feeding and how it differs from division of responsibility
- Baby-led weaning
- What to do about picky toddlers
- When to introduce solid foods and what foods to introduce first
Have you checked out our Kids Series? This episode adds to that series that answers listener questions by age group!
- Baby Bloom Nutrition
- A Letter to Your Child’s Doctor
- Lutz, Alexander & Associates Nutrition Therapy
- Pinney Davenport Nutrition
Yaffi Lvova, RDN, is a registered dietitian nutritionist based near Phoenix, Arizona. She specializes in guiding new parents through the nutritional complexities related to pregnancy, breastfeeding, colic and fussiness and introducing solid foods. Yaffi is also the author of several cookbooks focused on feeding babies and toddlers.