Anna Lutz and Elizabeth Davenport have a conversation with Lauren McIlwaine, a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, specializing in nutrition therapy for children, adolescents, and adults with eating disorders.
- Specific strategies to simplify grocery shopping.
- The challenges surrounding a trip to the grocery store.
- Reasons why it can be so frustrating, and how to make it less frustrating.
- Ways to reduce ‘decision fatigue.'
- How to ensure that your grocery shopping trips are safe and effective (for example, always stocking up on pantry, freezer and refrigerator staple items).
- Support the Podcast -- Virtual “Tip Jar”!
- Lauren McIlwaine
- Daniel Tiger Calm at the Restaurant, the "taco book" Lauren refers to
- Lutz, Alexander & Associates Nutrition Therapy
- Pinney Davenport Nutrition
- M8 Design
- Sonics Podcasts
Lauren McIlwaine (MSc, MPH, RD, LDN) specializes in nutrition therapy for children, adolescents, and adults with eating disorders. She also specializes in general nutrition for older adults and food allergies for all ages. Lauren received a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Georgetown University, a Master of Science in Health Psychology from the University of St Andrews in Scotland, and a Master of Public Health in Nutrition from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She previously worked as a clinical dietitian at Veritas Collaborative where she collaborated with adolescent eating disorder patients requiring inpatient, residential, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient services. She also has experience working in research, helping to investigate the most effective treatments for various eating disorders. She is passionate about helping families create positive relationships with food, helping individuals debunk nutrition myths, and spreading positive messages about nutrition on social media. She sees clients in the Raleigh and Durham Offices and via telehealth.
This page contains an Amazon Affiliate links.