Anna Mackay, Anna Lutz and Elizabeth Davenport chat about navigating food around the holidays, and ways to set boundaries in situations where there is negative talk about food and bodies.
- Factors that contribute to an increase in diet talk, and food and body shaming during the holidays.
- Strategies to navigate this negative messaging.
- Ways to navigate sweets and “party food”.
- Tips for parents of selective eaters.
- Strategies to help parents navigate particularly stressful moments during the holiday season.
- Our favorite holiday foods!
- Support the Podcast -- Virtual “Tip Jar”!
- Lutz, Alexander & Associates Nutrition Therapy
- Pinney Davenport Nutrition
- M8 Design
- Sonics Podcasts