Anna Lutz and Anna Mackay have a conversation with Nicole Cruz, a Registered Dietitian specializing in eating disorder recovery, intuitive eating, and family nutrition.
- Age-appropriate nutrition education, and how to talk to kids about “health”.
- Strategies to deal with adults (eg. teachers, pediatricians, nurses, coaches, family members) who speak about food in an unhelpful way in front of your kids.
- Managing situations where a child seems interested in eating only a small selection of foods, refuses to eat vegetables or fruit, or outright rejects a prepared meal.
- Whether sugar is really as worrisome as diet culture makes it out to be.
- When a parent might want to consider reaching out for professional support for their child.
- Support the Podcast -- Virtual “Tip Jar”!
- Nicole Cruz
- Lutz, Alexander & Associates Nutrition Therapy
- Pinney Davenport Nutrition
- M8 Design
- Sonics Podcasts
Nicole Cruz is an anti-diet registered dietitian, specializing in eating disorder recovery, intuitive eating, and family nutrition. Nicole studied Nutrition and Dietetics at California State University, Northridge where she received both her Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees. She has worked in various eating disorder and substance abuse treatment facilities and now works solely in her private practice. Nicole is devoted to helping others overcome their struggles with food and body image issues to live a more fulfilling life.