Anna Lutz and Elizabeth Davenport have a conversation with Catherine Lea, a longtime food educator in public schools, and creator of Stir The Pot Kitchen, an online space where kids learn cooking skills.
- Positive ways to teach children about food.
- The benefits of cooking and learning about food preparation for kids.
- Some barriers for parents involving their children in food preparation.
- Some easy ways to get preschool-age and elementary-age children involved in the kitchen, and some age appropriate tasks for them.
- Stir the Pot Kitchen
- Lutz, Alexander & Associates Nutrition Therapy
- Pinney Davenport Nutrition
- M8 Design
- Sonics Podcasts
Catherine Lea is a longtime food educator in public schools, and has spent years in various roles in the food industry. Catherine has a Masters Degree in Food Studies from New York University, and is a lifelong student of our food system. Stir The Pot Kitchen is a welcoming online space where kids have fun, learn cooking skills, explore new flavors, and build a positive relationship to food.
Leave a Reply