Anna and Elizabeth chat with Leslie Jordan Garcia, a multi-certified, anti-diet eating disorder recovery and wellness practitioner.
- The challenges that parents face when feeding their families such as differing needs and weight stigma from health professionals.
- The specific obstacles parents with a history of an eating disorder or disordered eating face when feeding their family.
- Advice for simplifying mealtime when parents are juggling the different needs of family members.
- Some concrete steps that might help feeding your family less stressful.
- Leslie Jordan Garcia
- Leslie on Instagram
- Lutz, Alexander & Associates Nutrition Therapy
- Pinney Davenport Nutrition
Leslie Jordan Garcia, MBA, MPH, Certified Eating Disorder Recovery Specialist, is a multi-certified ED recovery and wellness professional who works with individuals and organizations to unlearn ineffective thought and behavior patterns, unleash their potential, and live with unlimited joy starting with what goes into your belly. She holds dual master’s degrees in business administration and public health, with a career across healthcare, education, and non-profit sectors. She feels fortunate to combine her expertise with the additional lived experience at the intersections of binge eating disorder recovery and life in a larger body.
Leave a Reply