This week we sat down with author, school consultant, speaker, and educator Ana Homayoun to talk about social media wellness. We chat about Ana's latest book Social Media Wellness and her framework for how families can approach social media in their lives. Ana has many years of experience working directly with teens and has seen how social media has become such a big part of their lives. Rather than stoking fear, Ana offers practical ideas of how social media can be approached in a balanced way. Elizabeth, Anna and Ana discuss:
- Ana's social media wellness framework for teens.
- How parents can facilitate their children researching apps that are appropriate and safe.
- How to encourage teens to be smart media consumers.
- Things to consider when deciding if a child should have access to social media.
- The positive and negative effects of social media in all of our lives.
- Ana Homayoun
- Green Ivy Educational Consulting
- Pinney Davenport Nutrition
- Lutz, Alexander & Associates Nutrition Therapy
This post includes an Amazon Affiliate Link.
Leave a Reply