Welcome to the Sunny Side Up Nutrition podcast!
Meet the creators
Elizabeth and Anna Lutz are the co-creators of the Sunny Side Up Nutrition website and blog. Anna Mackay is a personal trainer who is currently studying to become a registered dietitian. She suggested she interview us in a podcast format for her grad school project after the in-person workshop she and Elizabeth were scheduled to host was canceled during Covid-19.
Our first 5 episodes compile a mini series in which Anna Mackay interviews Elizabeth and Anna Lutz about raising competent eaters. We had so much fun recording these episodes, we’re going to continue bringing you new episodes on a regular basis!
Food Insecurity and Eating Disorders: The Research with Dr. Carolyn Becker – Sunny Side Up Nutrition
- Food Insecurity and Eating Disorders: The Research with Dr. Carolyn Becker
- What Parents Need to Know About Eating Disorders with Kerri Heckert, MS, RD, LDN, CEDRD-S, ACSM-CEP and Eleanor Benner, Psy.D
- Nourishing a Dancer's Mind & Body with Monika Saigal, MS, RD, CEDRD-S, CDN
- Weight Inclusive Wellness with Brit Guerin
- Food Insecurity in a Pandemic
Subscribe to the podcast